We are currently working with Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited to implement a Pilot Project involving Industrial Consumers. Total sanctioned load of the consumers who have joined the program is around 80 MW and DR Potential of the project is more than 20 MW.
“The first DR event was carried out successfully with load response of 22 MW.”
There were 10 industrial consumers who participated in 1st event out of 17 consumers who enrolled for the project. The graph showing the load reduction results is shown below:-
The main features of the project are:-
- This is the first of its kind project in India for Demand Response with Industrial Consumers.
- The DR trigger to be given only 4 hours before the DR event.
- The baseline methodology adopted is based on international criterion.
- DR software is prepared with all required modules keeping Indian scenario in mind.
- Data of consumers is received in real-time through GPRS enabled modem installed at the consumer’s premises.
- DR bidding is done through the Indian Energy Exchange’s platform.
- The real-time consumption pattern, baseline and DR proposed by consumers with price can be accessed by utility as well particular customer by logging in to our DR web portal through their particular Login Ids and Passwords.